Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So I Still have a Job!

So today was the day, I started my morning off as a Market Manager. I had 18 stores and 60 employees. I had to do multi store management deal with call offs for stores that were sometimes 2+ hours from my house. I also had to deal with doing schedules and the day to day bullshit of aforementioned 60 people. Now at the close of the day I am once again just a studio manager. oh whoa is me. I now only have one store and 2 employees. My new working hours are from 10 am to 6 pm. And this studio is only 20 mins from my house. I'm not sure what I will do now that I don't have to drive 1200 miles a week!!!! Oh and the best part of this whole thing they are letting me stay at my current pay. HMMMM let me think 1 store vs 18 , 2 employees vs 60 , 200 miles a week vs 1200 a week, and I get to keep my current salary and now get my commission back ummmm yeah I think I 'll take it.
I am just re leaved to have a job and the fact that I am going to be shooting more pictures makes this a Sweet deal for me this has definitely turned into a win for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool beans....almost sounds too good to be true??!! plus you get to shoot more pics. Did you step in something this morning? I'm happy 4-ya.