Monday, January 12, 2009

ERG!!!!!

So I remember the last time i blogged saying that I was not going to stress about my work situation. I lied i lied big time. It is starting to really get to me. I have been short with my children, short with my mother and also short with my wife. I know that stressing doesn't help but damn it is driving me crazy. I just need to know if i have a job and who I work for. I love my current boss, she is great with the whole GAY issue or should I say non gay issue. I just need to know if she is still my boss or after 8 years do I have to start proving myself all over again. I am so not sure that I am up to this, not with the same company. It would be different if I had changed jobs by choice or left for a different company. I just need to know the waiting is driving me crazy. OK enough bitching time for a drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ranting is good. Not much more you can do either other than deeper breaths in yoga and ......you know what. I've been through this along with a zillion other people so you're not alone. I've always found though whatever happens, it's always been the best thing for me. You learn to roll with the punches and control how you act with the outcome. Sounds easy? It's not but it's a part of life. Hang in there kiddo.