Thursday, January 22, 2009

My last weekend away!

So I leave in the morning for my last weekend trip out of town for work. I am so excited about the fact that starting the 1st I will be stationary for work. No more driving 1200 miles each week, leaving before the sun comes up only to get home well after it setts. I will not miss the endless confrence calls about nothing, the neverending calls at randome times about absolutely stupid things. I will not miss being salary which onlytranslates into we pay you $.25 an hour because you are on 24-7. I will however miss some of the girls that don't work for me anymore. I have become very fond of a handful of these girls and I will keep in touch with them. They have made the day to day bullshit of my job worth it. I know that a couple of my girls read this blog and I hope you know how much you mean to me. It had been great working with you and getting to know you. you have my nimber and I will always be here for you. Keep ypur chins up work is just what we do to fund the fun stuff in life. I will miss you.
Shelly

No comments: