Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My blog got an award!

So my blog has gottne it's first award!!! Thanks so much to Jude at 7sences. If you haven't checked out her blog you should. I now to accept this award I must attempt to do this right and answer the questions and tag a few in return.

1 Say something nice to a man in your life: There are only 3 men in my life and I will say nice things about my Bob who is technically my step father, but that term doesn't come close to how special this man is. He came into my life when I was a teenager and he still showed me love and respect even at a time when I didn't love or respect myself. He has shown all of my children what a a man should be like and for that I will forever be greatful.
2:List 6 ways you measure success in your life. 1 first and formost i measure success by waking up every morning wiht my lovely wife. I know that each day that I get with her makes me a more complete person. 2 I measure success by the times my children laugh each day. I know that as long as they are happy and healthy that is about all i need in this world. 3 Starting my own business: this has been the most frightning and rewarding experience of my life. 4 Being OUT on the job I never thought that I would be able to be as free as I am with who I am, but now that I am out I can't imagine being in the closet again. 5 I now like who i am. 6 I have been told that my work is good. this just makes me smile. It's nice to know others apreciate what I do.
Last but not least I have to tag 5 other blogs I think measure up.
I can not pick just 5 so I am tagging all of my followers because you each make me smile to think that you stop by and check in on my crazy life. I thank you for this.
Thanks again Jude you made my day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey SMD...I hope you don't mind, but I gave you a mission possible to do. If you get a chance...go see my blog, photo tag. Hope you and your family have a great weekend!