Sunday, April 6, 2008

sunny days!

I have a rare extra Sunday off today, it's rare because I usually take my Sundays off when we have all the kids, the oldest 2 go see there "father " every weekend and spend every other Sunday with him as well, but I have worked the last 12 days in a row(even with my little injury). So I decided to take today off it is so nice outside and babyS and I have taken full advantage of it. I love spring I get all excited to clean up the yard and watch the flowers start to bloom. This time of year is soo good for my spirit. I love to take the dogs on long walks and listen to the little spring peepers in the evenings. It was fun today to watch baby S discover spring and all its joys. I like this time in a child's development, before that first bee sting when outside just holds wonder and adventure. he noticed the birds today and I think this means we will need more bird feeders so that he can watch them from his window. I have decided to pack a picnic supper wake up the wife go get the kids and go to the park with the dogs, what better way to spend a lovely spring evening! hope you all have enjoyed this wonderful wonderful happy spring day.

1 comment:

GrumpyGranny said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. By all means, add me to your blog roll, and I will do the same!

Take care and happy spring,

GG