Saturday, December 5, 2009

SNOW!

the first snow of the year is falling as I type. This is not making me anymore festive. I am just annoyed that I have to clean off my car. I guess I should have parked in the garage. The wife and kids are going to a jingle bell parade this morning, then ice skating. i am not really to upset that I have to work, I don't want to play in the snow, I don't like the cold. I know I sound like a scrooge but work kills the holiday spirit. I have Tuesday off then i work until the 23rd. the silver lining is I get the week between Christmas and new years off!!!
I hope if you are getting the snow that you are able to have some fun in it or in front of a fire with the one you love.
Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

shane rocket said...

snow sucks i want to live somewhere warmer.

have a good day or try at least.... :)

kim said...

omg....I am craving snow to get me in the Christmas mood, and you're complaining about it not getting you in the mood!!! lol

send it up here--I'll take every bit of it you got :)

Tiburón said...

SNOW! I am so jealous. I live in Syracuse and we have yet to receive snow!! :(

Anonymous said...

The only snow I enjoy looking at is the snow that's on the far away mountains. That's it!

CJ said...

I wish we had a garage. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

I am not liking the snow either. Our first snow was black friday. So far not much at the moment thankfuly. You guys can keep it down there :-)

Angela Smith said...

I saw your most of blogpost are very interesting.This is Angela Smith a community member at www.affairsanddating.co.za / It is your ultimate source for finding Affairs, online dating, internet dating sites, monogamy, online dating advice, online dating services, No Strings, adult online dating, Adult Dating Site, Illicit Encounters, Read Adult Stories, Extra-Marital, adultery, infidelity, illicit affairs, married affairs, marital affairs, marital infidelity, adultry, adulterous etc....

Will you talk with me through the mail or should we talk in this weekend??

Regards~
Angela Smith
E- affairsanddating.co.za@gmail.com