Saturday, November 3, 2007

OutQ in the Morning

Have you ever had on of those days? I had one yesterday. I had the day off of work so the wife and i went shopping and to lunch. We found a new sushi restaurant in the small college town that we live close to so we tried it out yummmy. We also got a few home improvement items for a few projects around the house. It was a great great day. Then we got home and it got better. I got a call from equality Ohio asking me to do a radio broadcast on Monday. I was speechless. Would i like to do it ??? yes i was sooo blown away. I will be talking about being a gay family in a RED state. It's not always easy but it is how we do things. I am honored to think that they have enough confidence in me to think that i can handle this. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: