Tuesday, November 6, 2007

i did it!

So today was my big radio debut, not yesterday like i was confused. It went well I think. Kristy listened in the other room and told me i didn't sound to stupid. I know that it was just 20 mins of my life but it made me think. The host asked how we live our livees each day in a red state. I guess the answer for me is i don't know how else to live. I live in the same house that i grew up in. My 7year old son had the same kindergarten teacher that i had for 3rd grade. It is how we live. The rainbow district of our town is my yard, but i feel safe here, i know my kids are safe and well looked out for. I just think that if we can make other towns this gay aware if not gay friendly we would be soo much better off as a nation and not just for gay people but for us as a civilization. Enough rant

1 comment:

LeLo said...

"The rainbow district of our town is my yard"

I love that saying. You can have a parade every day if you want to!