Monday, October 8, 2007

isn't it all suspose to be about me???

Well let me start by saying that i know i can be a very self absorbed person. I don't think that over all this makes me a bad person. I am just quite controlling and i like things done my way. I am not a neat freak and i am most of the time a really good person. My kids always come first and i am a great mother so they say. I am however having some issues with not being the center of my wives universe. I know that she loves me and i know that she loves our kids, it just seems like i have taken the back seat to the baby and yes i am whining here i know that he needs her more than i do but i find my self being soooo jealous of him. Now before the hate mail i know that this is selfish and i know that i am being dumb. It;s just that with her working nights we have very little us time and when we get a few minutes i feel like she is either to tired to deal with me or the kids have her preoccupied. I know I'm an adult and should be able to handle this, i just feel so rejected sometimes. I know that she loves me and that she would do anything for me and she is great with helping with the house and the kids. It just seems lately like we are roommates and not spouses. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to just go away for a week with just us, no kids no dogs just us even just 72 hours of uninterrupted us time. I know this is a dream and that i don't have to worry about it happening any time soon we could neither one leave the baby for that long, but It's nice to dream.

No comments: