Monday, October 15, 2007

ahhhhh the in laws are comming!!!!

So my in laws are coming up this weekend for a trip to the zoo. I have known that this visit is this weekend for some time now , since i planned this one, what i didn't count on was k's running schedule to get changed at the last minuet and for them to have to actually spend the night in my home. It was suppose to work out that we met here and drove to Columbus and overnight there. you know a few mins in the house and then out the door for a fun filled weekend. now they are staying here. I should say that i love my in laws and am glad to have them up for that weekend. it's just that since i injured my knee and the wife has been sick the house is not in the best of shape. I don't want you to think it's a site or anything but it's not in mother in law shape. so now i have to clean Yuck. iknow i should be doing it now but i am on here complaining about it instead. I love this blog now i bitch and whine here and not as much at home . thanks for listining.

No comments: