Thursday, April 23, 2009

the red dress

So the first weekend in June the wife and I are attending her best friends wedding. It is a formal catholic wedding. The wife picked a dress for me to wear that she thought was cute and sexy. It's red low cut and very femme, 50's femme sexy. I am just hoping that I can pull this off. This is the first time that I will be meeting most of the people that the wife was in the Air Force with and I am excited! The little red dress is just one of my motivating factors for going to the gym every morning. Once the wedding is over I will have to find another motivator, but until then the dress is working just fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds very sexy!

Monkey Outlaw said...

so much braver than me! I would never put on a dress ever! But sounds hot!