Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guess I should Check in more often.

So I have not been on the ball lately. I was out of town for a week long business trip and then it's just been crazy at work, so I have neglected my blog. I got a nice email from someone who reads the blog who let me know I have received hate mail. I can't believe that my little blog about nothing received hate mail. does this mean that I have some how made it in the blog world ?? I think not I think that this person is probably just a small minded man who has been turned down by one to many lesbians so now he stalks the Internet looking to hurt or attempt to hurt women. I just want him to know that he has not hurt me he will not silence me and no I will not repent for loving my wife and the wonderful family that we have. All he has done is make it so I now have to approve the comments on this blog. Ouch oh ouch. I would remind this small minded person that we do live in a society that is still free no thanks to W but it is still a free country and I am able to love whom I chose and I believe that the goddess created me just the way I am. So put that in your pipe and smoke it patrick, and by the way you are a nut case.

2 comments:

Bright Crow said...

Hi, Friend.

Your comment on my buddy Igraine's GrumpyGranny site caught my attention, because Patrick hit my blog, too.

Apparently he is an equal opportunity bigot: he attacks lesbians and gay men.

I wonder if he's one of those mythical "ex-gay" fellows? His site says he's in AA, and I know from past experience as an addictions counselor how fundamentalist those folks can be.

Anyway, congratulations--I guess--for being tagged by an Internet meme we all wish weren't going around.

Blessed Be,
Michael Bright Crow

BTW, I'm originally from Mansfield and Athens. :-)

arcane said...

I got hit by Patrick too