Saturday, May 17, 2008

women erg!

I should start this by saying that I am not a hater. I am however sick of women, or more specificaly certain women that work for me. I am a market manager for a major protrait company and we employ 98% women. Now I love women individualy but this group of women is so getting on my nerve. I know that we all have things that come up and that we have children that get sick, have sports or other things that they are involved in, but come on this is your job! Grow up or quit, I know this sounds harsh and all but I too have a familty that is very active I also have a wife that works nights. I work about 60 hours a week and am soooo sick of these ladies thinking that what ever they want is going to happen, I honor what requests that I can but somewhere along they way these people have forgotten that a request is just a request and that it is never a guarantee that they will get it off. I just got off the phone with a young lady who would like me to find someone to work for her tomorrow so she can go to a tupperware party WTF !! It is 11:30 on saturday night who calls their boss at 11:30 f0r a damn tupperware party. I use to think that this was a great job but when did i start babysitting? I would have never called off like this or asked for 3 of 4 weekends off. I am sorry abotu the rant but I needed to vent, thanks for listining.
S

1 comment:

GrumpyGranny said...

I so hear you on this! Seems like anymore "work" is just something you do when there's nothing more pressing going on, like washing your hair. I don't know, I've worked since I was 15, and since no one is paying my way but me, work pretty much comes first. Good luck with your group of "girls". Maybe they'll grow up one day!

GG