Tuesday, July 20, 2010

summer time

It seems like this summer is flying by way to quick. I have been super busy with work and a crazy schedule so I feel like I haven't seen the children nearly as much as I want too. I miss them and they are here. K started conditioning for cross country and it makes me want to cry. This is her 6th season, she is going to be a senior in high school and that makes me want to cry. I can not believe that my little girl is that old. it seems like yesterday she was born and in a month she starts her last year of high school. I am a mess just writing that, I can't imagine what it will be like when I say I'm sending her off to basic training. E is going to start 4th grade this year and is excited to be back in school. S maybe starting preschool in the fall if all goes well! My babies are growing up and I am not at all excited. but enough sad this weekend the cop and I are meeting up with Kristy and our friend Amy to go to the Zoo!!!! I will have all 3 of my kids together!!! I miss having S here all the time so what time I get with him is so special. I can't wait to see his face when he sees the polar bears. I love the zoo! have a great week !

No comments: