Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

So this is the crazy time of the year for me with work and all but the crazyness is finally over. My stores all have their pictures in and i only have to work for 2 hours tomorrow! I am off for the next 2 days! Since I moved into my home almost 10 years ago I have always had Christmas morning breakfast at my house. So this year we will be hosting my parents, The wifes parents,my bff T, and my ex inlaws. With our 3 kids that makes a total of 12. It is one tradition that I will always treasure. It is so nice to have all the people that my children care the most for around them for this holiday. It is so much fun to have them all here telling stories and playing with the kids. I hope that you all have a happy holiday what ever that holiday may be.

No comments: