Sunday, November 8, 2009

mama's night out

So the wife and I went out this weekend. We don't get to do this very often. It was a friend of ours 40Th birthday and our favorite band was playing. We drove 150 mile just to go to a birthday party, but I would do it again in a heart beat. It was just what I needed to get me recharged for this busy time at work. Here are just a couple of pics of the night.the band is JustUs out of middle town ohio. the blond in the do-rag is the birthday girl and the other is just us.



Work is crazy as it always is this time of year. I have a meeting with my district manager and my regional director this week. nothing big just going over some stuff. I am ready for the week so bring it on!

7 comments:

Ang said...

It looks like you had a great weekend. great pics

Propane Amy said...

You will get more than lunch!! And you know it!! LMAO

Dawg said...

Hot mafia bitches out on the town! What trouble did you find? :)

Jude said...

Fun do-rag times!

tommy said...

friggin' awesome, looks like a blast :)

Dragon said...

Great pics!

CJ said...

Looks like a fun night out. So who was the band?